Sunday, May 13, 2012

I Wore the Same Gown As My Mom's

I always want a classic dress for my wedding. My mom even wanted me to wear her wedding gown. However, I preferred not to because I have to do some alterations and I still want to preserve the gown as it was when my mom used it. So, in order to also please my mom, I found a gown that is almost the same as hers. Luckily, I was able to find that perfect gown at Auva's collection of cheap wedding dresses. The gown was very traditional with a very modern twist. It fitted me just perfect and it gently accentuated my curves. I had a very great time doing business with Auva's Bridal. The service was great and the dress arrived beautifully. My mom was crying when she saw the gown on me, she said that she remembered her wedding day before and she was happy because I got the wedding that I have been dreaming of.